KK2 Pass through junction box , 0213261
- Minimize interface wiring and maximize utilization of controller inputs by providing termination/ power distribution points for up to 8 inputs.
- Inputs/ Outputs can be either current sourcing (PNP), sinking (NPN), or a combination of the two
- Includes enclosure and cable grips
- Accessible terminals allow for easy wiring
- May be installed into "Snap Track" on DIN mounting
- Solid State logic for long life
- KK's provide "Pass Through" functionality
- RPL's provide "AND" Logic functionality
- RPL can convert PNP signals to NPN and NPN signals to PNP
- US PAT. #6,812,593
|Item number, alternative
||15 – 35 VDC
EOAT (End Of Arm Tooling)
||Pass Through / Wireable AND
Support / CAD
KK2 Pass through junction box
Please use desktop version/ordinary computer to download CAD files.
Piab products for the Automotive Body Shop
End of Arm Tooling (EOAT) assembly demonstration
Request a quote
Please log in or Register first in order to be able to request quotes.