The Piab compact pump program is now expanded with a new alternative, COMPACT10E, to complement the smaller size 10mm pump program.
The COMPACT10E has been designed with limited configuration alternatives, which offers a competitive market price without compromising on quality or vacuum performance.
The configuration alternatives for COMPACT10E includes:
- With or without vacuum sensing
- Two alternative diameters of vacuum and compressed air push-in connections
- COMPACT10E can be configured with two different alternative COAX® micro cartridges: Ti - for high vacuum flow and Xi - high vacuum level.
The COMPACT10E is stackable up to 8 units in one manifold with a common compressed air connection. The manifold can be configured with a common silencer or a common exhaust suitable for cleanroom applications.
The main target for COMPACT10E is fast pick and place application that can be found in several key industries such as:
Electronics and semi-conductor:
- Pick and sort or test/inspect
- Component placement equipment: High speed (down to 50ms/cycle), SMT (Surface Mount Technology) machines.
- Consumer electronics assembly, automotive electronics etc.
Small robot applications:
- Assembly of small parts, ex. mobile shells and displays
- Plastics (injection moulding), removing parts from mould
- Consumables, small items, bulbs, batteries, credit cards, toothbrushes, pacifiers, etc.
Pharma and cosmetic packaging:
- Top loading (carton in case)
- Carton erecting