Thanks for your valuable feedback on the new website since we launched it beginning of December!
The improvements release #2-2021 includes:
- A call-to-action block is added on product pages for improved leads generation. See example “Not sure what you need?” in the bottom of this page.
- Help texts are added in configurators to help users make the right choice, see example.
- Item numbers are added to recently viewed products to help users see which variant they viewed.
- CAD centre issues on US version with missing tree structure and item numbers, are solved. See US CAD centre.
- Piab logo and time stamp are added to downloaded data sheets for improved branding and better traceability, see example.
- Missing lifting forces for some of the suction cups are added and descriptions are clarified. See example.
- The registered trademark icon is now superscripted for a nicer look. See example.
Please continue to give us feedback through the feedback button on the right-hand side on the site, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Digital Experience Manager