Particularly when it comes to cobot grippers, small is powerful. Weighing just 9.5 ounces, the MCG is probably the lightest cobot gripper in the world. It lifts parts up to 11 pounds in weight and can be flexibly equipped with a wide variety of suction units.
The smaller and lighter a cobot gripper, the more lifting capacity is available for the task of moving goods from e.g., a shelf into a box for shipment - an ever increasing procedure with the rising e-commerce demand.
The combination of a pump unit with integrated COAX® vacuum ejector technology and separate gripping adapter plates allows maximum flexibility. This is increased even further by its Quick-Click Tool-changer, because it allows to switch from one gripper plate to another within seconds without any tools thanks to its plug and play design. The integrated Piab vacuum technology, COAX®, minimizes energy consumption and offers a safe and quick hold due to the high initial vacuum flow.
All in all, its high flexibility and performance allow the MCG to pick up almost any part - from tablet boxes to toothpaste tubes - whether in paper or plastic boxes, in bags or loose.
- Allows using the smallest cobot size by enabling using its maximum capacity thanks to its extremely light weight
- Flexible for use in many different applications – due to the various gripper plates
- Quick gripper change for low downtimes – equipped with a Quick-Click Tool Changer in plug & play design
- E-commerce, logistics and warehousing
- Any FMCG or food application where cobots are used