Piab offers a warranty to distributors, integrators and users of Piab products worldwide as per the following definitions:
- A five-year warranty is valid for vacuum pumps excluding accessories and controls.
- A one-year warranty is valid for other products if the failure has occurred within specified lifetime in terms of duty cycles.
General warranty principles:
- Piab guarantees against defects in the manufacture and materials by normal use in proper environment, when following the instructions for care, maintenance and control described in the appropriate Piab manual.
- Piab replaces or repairs, free of charge, faulty products provided that these are returned to Piab, and found to be covered by the warranty.
- It is at Piab's discretion whether a faulty product should be sent back to Piab for replacement or if the repair shall be made locally at Piab's expense.
- This warranty does not include wear parts such as suction cups, filter elements, sealings, hoses, etc.
- This warranty does not include subsequent damages caused by defective products.