Suction cup DCF65P Polyurethane 60, G3/8" female plastic, 0206538
- Special designed friction cups for domed or flat oily surfaces, such as sheets in metal forming processes.
- Long lasting material, normal wear on friction cup will not affect the long term shear force performance.
- Best choice if > 0.1g/m2 press oil is used on the sheet but also a great choice for dry metal sheets.
- Refined internal friction pattern provides additional grip performance, the suction cups can withstand high shear forces, typically 3–5 times more than corresponding conventional suction cups.
- Thin design that easily will follow convex or concave surfaces. The thin and pliable design in combination with a special inner friction pattern will maximize grip performance.
- DURAFLEX® suction cups manufactured in a specially developed material that features the elasticity of rubber and wear resistance of polyurethane. The material does not leave any marks on the objects handled and has a fantastic elastic memory, even after hundreds of thousands of cycles.
|Curve radius ||95 mm |
|Movement, vertical max. ||9 mm |
|Aplicación ||Chapa metálica aceitosa |
|Material ||Poliuretano (PU60) |
|Modelo de ventosa ||DCF |
|Forma ||Deep Concave |
|Volumen ||23,9 cm³ |
|Peso ||24,6 g |
|Tamaño de conexión ||3/8" |
|Modelo de conexión ||Hembra |
|Modelo de conexión ||Rosca G |
|Opciones de conexión ||Filtro de red |
|Altura ||38,2 mm |
|Exterior Dimensiones ||67,5 mm |
|Exterior Dimensiones, accionado ||72,3 mm |
Rendimiento - fuerzas de elevación, Oily metal sheet
| || || |
|60 -kPa ||141 N ||100 N |
|90 -kPa ||191 N ||134 N |
Rendimiento - fuerzas de elevación, Dry metal sheet
| || || |
|60 -kPa ||143 N ||146 N |
|90 -kPa ||193 N ||196 N |
| ||Poliuretano (PU60) |
|Color ||Naranja |
|Dureza ||60 °Shore A |
|Temperatura ||10 – 50 °C |
Resistencia del material
| ||Poliuretano (PU60) |
|Alcohol ||N/A |
|Ácidos concentrados ||+ |
|Etanol ||+ |
|Hidrólisis ||+ |
|Metanol ||- |
|Aceite ||+++ |
|Oxidación ||- |
|Gasolina ||+ |
|Resistencia al desgaste ||+++ |
|Tiempo & ozono ||+++ |
Suction cup DCF65P Polyurethane 60, G3/8" female plastic
Utilice la versión de escritorio / PC para descargar archivos CAD.
General suction cups
Basic system design
Premium suction cups
Piab products for the Automotive Press Shop
How do I know which lifting forces I need?
It depends on the weight of the product that should be lifted and how many suction cups that can be used for the object. Calculate the weight to be lifted per suction cup and then take the weight multiplied with the gravity force (g=9.81) and you have the lifting force needed in Newton (N)
How do I know which suction cup to choose?
Our recommendation is to start at the application listing to find the products we recommend to different applications. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact our partners to find the optimum solution.
How should Piab suction cups be stored?
I have a variation of number of objects to be lifted- how can I make sure to not drop them or to use too much energy? How to optimize this type of system?
All suction cups not in contact with an object (open) will draw in a lot of air and demand a larger pump than actually necessary. By using different valves, such as piSAVE sense, in the suction cups, the suction cups will be normally closed until they come in contact with the handled object. Only the cups needed in the specific lifting cycle will be open and flow air. Please see the video piSAVE sense.
What is DURAFLEX®?
DURAFLEX® is a patented material specially developed to feature the elasticity of rubber and the wear resistance of polyurethane. The DURAFLEX® material is mark-free.
Pedir una cotización
Inicie Sesión o Registrarse Primero para poder solicitar ofertas.