piSAVE® sense 02/60 (yellow), 100p, incl. Ass. tool, 02.02.395
Product image may differ from actual product.
- Vacuum check valves which allows a few suction cups to miss the object(s) and still maintain enough vacuum level in the system with quick response and release times.
- The vacuum check valves shall be used in a centralized vacuum system, one for each suction cup.
- Designing with vacuum check valves will require a smaller vacuum pump and save energy.
- Suitable for handling different size or different number of leaking or sealed objects such as MDF boards, corrugated cardboards or metal sheets with a flexible handling device.
- Also suitable for objects with surface leakage around the lip of the suction cup.
- Available in four sizes with different flow performance/characteristics to suit different degree of leakage on handled material and different size of cups.
- The smallest sizes are mainly suitable for sealed and smooth materials, such as metal and glass (02/06 for small cups and 03/60 for large cups).
- The valves are supplied separately for integration or mounted in an Al-fitting with female and male threaded connections to facilitate installation.
||HNBR, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPE-U)
|Pump flow/cup minimum
|Pump flow/cup to close valve
||-4 – 176 °F
|piSAVE® sense Assembly tool 16mm
Support / CAD
piSAVE® sense 02/60 (yellow), 100p, incl. Ass. tool
Please use desktop version/ordinary computer to download CAD files.
General suction cups
Basic system design
Premium suction cups
piSAVE sense in your suction cup to optimize your vacuum system - Piab
piSAVE sense - animation
How do I know which lifting forces I need?
It depends on the weight of the product that should be lifted and how many suction cups that can be used for the object. Calculate the weight to be lifted per suction cup and then take the weight multiplied with the gravity force (g=9.81) and you have the lifting force needed in pound force (lbf).
How do I know which suction cup to choose?
Our recommendation is to start at the application listing to find the products we recommend to different applications. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact our partners to find the optimum solution.
How should Piab suction cups be stored?
I have a variation of number of objects to be lifted- how can I make sure to not drop them or to use too much energy? How to optimize this type of system?
All suction cups not in contact with an object (open) will draw in a lot of air and demand a larger pump than actually necessary. By using different valves, such as piSAVE sense, in the suction cups, the suction cups will be normally closed until they come in contact with the handled object. Only the cups needed in the specific lifting cycle will be open and flow air. Please see the video piSAVE sense
What is DURAFLEX®?
DURAFLEX® is a patented material specially developed to feature the elasticity of rubber and the wear resistance of polyurethane. The DURAFLEX® material is mark-free.
Request a quote
Please log in or Register first in order to be able to request quotes.