Vacuum and blow pumps are used in a great number of applications in book-binding machines. One example is a decentralized solution where the vacuum and blow levels can be set with high precision so that the machine can be operated at a higher speed and with more effective subsequent treatment as a result.
Advantages with Piab
- Each feeder can be equipped with an individual vacuum pump and blow pump which results in a minimum of energy consumption and a maximum of control
- Another Piab offer is a suction cup with integrated venturi nozzle, the ultimate decentralized vacuum system!
- A blow-off function combined with the possibility of saving the vacuum and blow settings offer considerable productivity increases
- Heat and noise is removed from the production area which improves the working environment
- In order to reduce energy consumption further, heat recovery is easy to implement by re-using the hot air from the
central air compressor